Wednesday, June 12, 2013

ACID

Pictures by Sofia P. (1100Days)  |  Leather Jacket: Zara (long time ago)  |  Tee: H&M (I think)  |  Acid Jeans: Mango  |  Heels: Zara TRF  |  Necklace: H&M
Hey pepz! Due to the fact that summer is particularly shy this year, I bring you a springish outfit. Once again, my black strapy heels are a must. I love how they look perfect with everything! So versatile. I decided to go with a dark lip color from the Catrice collection (I don't know if you have this brand in your country but it's basically a drugstore product). You've probably already seen my goodies post from a long time ago, where I first showed you this necklace, it's so pretty and colorful. About the leather jacket, has some of you may know, IT'S FOR SALE! All you have to do is, either go to my FB page (here) and look for the album called "Shop My Closet" or go just click on the link right here, to go to my shopping blog. You should find all the details there. Yesterday I went to see Muse in at the soccer stadium in Porto, and it was amazing, as always. They have been my favorite band for a really long time and (it's a bit of a disease) but my friend (who's name is also Inês) and I have been to their concert 4 times! Ahah told you. I will share some pictures of that when I put up a new "lately on instagram" post. But for now, just hope you liked this look.

Oláaa! Como o verão está particularmente tímido este ano, trago-vos um look mais para o lado da primavera. Mais uma vez os saltos das tiras pretas. Adoro como ficam bem com quase tudo! São super versáteis. Para este conjunto decidi utilizar um baton rosa/roxo escuro da Catrice (se viverem em Portugal, podem encontrar na Well's do Continente). Provavelmente já tinham visto este colar num dos meus posts de goodies mais antigos, é tão lindo e colorido. Sobre o casaco, muitos de vós já devem saber que está para VENDA! Basta irem ou à pagina do FB do blog e procurar o album que se chama "Shop my Closet" ou à pagina de compras do blog, aqui. Encontrarão lá todos os detalhes. Ontem estive no Porto para ver os Muse no Estádio do Dragão, e foi fantástico, como sempre. Eles são a minha banda favorita já há algum tempo e isto tornou-se quase numa doença para mim e uma amiga minha (também, Inês) que já os vimos 4 vezes, upps! Quando fizer um uptade do meu "lately on instagram" irei-vos mostrar algumas fotos que tirei. Mas por agora, espero que tenham gostado do look.


No comments:

Post a Comment