Wednesday, June 5, 2013

GLADIATOR

Pictures by Sofia P. (1100 Days)  |  Shirt: H&M  |  Jeans: Zara  |  Gladiator Sandals: Mango  |  Watch: Michael Kors
Finally a new outfit! First of all, I must say... how AMAZING are these gladiator sandals from Mango? I'm so in love with them and they are pretty comfortable (thought it would be a lot worse ahah). I love how I can  just pair them with a simple white shirt and jeans, very simple yet classic. As I've said in some previous posts it's about that time of the semestre when we have finals so that's also why I was a little absent lately. I've also mentioned a surprise post that I was planning, but it just hasn't turned out the way I wanted it to (a bit of a perfectionist with some things) so when it's just how I want it, it will go up. I hope you liked this outfit and a lot more are coming soon!

Finalmente um novo look! Primeiro de tudo, tenho que dizer... estes sapatos da Mango não são FANTÁSTICOS? Estou mega apaixonada por eles, e até são confortáveis (pensava que ia ser mil vezes pior). Adoro como os posso combinar com uma simples camisa branca e calças de ganga, fica muito simples mas clássico. Como já tinha dito em posts anteriores, chegou a época dos exames e por isso é que tenho estado tão ausente. Também tinha mencionado uma surpresa que estava a preparar mas a proteccionista que é há em mim (para certas coisas) diz-me que ainda não está suficiente bom para divulgar, mas não se preocupem que assim que estiver vai para o ar.  Espero que tenham gostado deste outfit e estão muitos mais a caminho!



No comments:

Post a Comment