Monday, June 17, 2013

LATELY ON INSTAGRAM




1. Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike  |  2. Vogue Portugal June  |  3. Beyoncé Pepsi can  |  4. New Zara things, as usual  |  5. Lush goodie bag  |  6. White nails + Blue jeans  |  7. My one and only pet, my little turtle Ozzy  |   8. Me and my friend Inês on a little road trip to Porto  |  9. The visual effects at the Muse concert  |  10. Matt, the lead singer, really far away  |  11. A little treat from Sofia's trip to Paris, Vogue Paris  |  12. My new turtle print sunglasses  |  13. An afternoon at the beach  |  14. Periodontology marathon (I know you're probably like "what the hell is that?" google it!)  |  15. My new trendy flats (don't know the name for them) |   16. My precious, peridot Chanel nailpolish

So, this is basically it for this month. Hope you liked it and dont forget to follow me on instagram: inesribeiro92

No comments:

Post a Comment