Sunday, July 14, 2013

BIKINI SEASON PART III


So let's continue our bikini talk. Last but now least we have two white and blue ones, both from Oysho. The white one is probably my favorite from all the five that I got this year (right after the trikini ahah). It looks so good on and with a really nice tan I think it will just look perfect. The blue one, again, another case of needing a really nice tan, but I love it. The little sparkles just make me super happy! I hope you liked all the parts of these bikini series and here you can see part I and part II. Don't forget to tell me which of the five was your fave!

Então vamos continuar a nossa conversa sobre bikinis. Como capítulo final, temos este branco e azul, ambos da Oysho. O branco é provavelmente o meu favorito dos cinco (upps) deste ano, logo a seguir ao trikini. Fica super bem e com o bom bronze vai ficar perfeito. O azul, é outra vez a mesma situação do bronze, mas adoro. Os pequenos brilhantes deixam-me super contente! Espero que tenham gostado desta série de bikinis e aqui podem ver a parte I e a parte II. Não se esqueçam de me dizer qual é o vosso favorito dos cinco!



No comments:

Post a Comment