Friday, August 2, 2013

ORANGE BAG


It's been a while since I did a shopping post so I thought this bag would be the right moment to get back at it. The Zara bag from this year's SS collection. I got on sale but it wasn't a very good deal, only 5€ discount. I was looking for the white one in the first place but when I finally realized that this was the only one left, deciced to go ahead and get it. It's a lot like the Proenza Schouler PS 11 bag, which I love but this one is more on my price range. I'm in Düsseldorf right now and we had a great day. We're staying a little bit outside the centre of the city at some relative's house so today we just went around town and to the park. Took lots of pictures to share with you as soon as I get home and edit them. Hope you liked this bag and if you're lucky you might still find it in stores.

Já foi há algum tempo que fiz um post sobre as minhas comprinhas e achei que esta mala era um bom motivo para o voltar a fazer. É uma mala da colecção primavera/verão da Zara. Comprei-as nos saldos mas não foi assim um grande desconto, apenas 5€. Andava à procura da versão desta em branco mas quando finalmente me apercebi que esta era a única que ainda havia, decidi levá-la comigo. É uma mala muito inspirada na PS 11 da Proenza Schouler, que eu adoro mas esta é um pouco mais para o meu bolso. Já estou em Düsseldorf e hoje passámos um dia muito agradável. Estou em casa de uns familiares que fica nos arredores da cidade e como tal hoje andámos a ver aqui a vila onde moram e fomos a um jardim lindo de morrer. Tirei montes de fotos para vos mostrar assim que voltar para Portugal e as editar. Espero que tenham gostado da mala e se estiverem interessadas, com um bocadinho de sorte pode ser que ainda a vejam nas lojas.

No comments:

Post a Comment