Sunday, August 4, 2013

PINK SKIES

Picture by Francisco R.
Just wanted to share with you this amazing picture my brother took last week still in Algarve. The sunset had perfect pink and orange shades which made me want to take this kind of "postcard" photo. Today I'm leaving Düsseldorf and I have to tell that I took so many pictures that I don't even know how many post it'll take. Hope you liked this special photo. Toodels!

Queria apenas partilhar convosco esta foto que o meu irmão me tirou na semana passada ainda no Algarve. O pôr-do-sol estava num tom cor-de-rosa alaranjado perfeito, e como tal achei que era impossível não tirar uma fotografia com esta vista. Parece um postal. Vou-me hoje embora de Düsseldorf e tenho tantas mas tantas fotografias para vos mostrar que nem sei por onde começar! Espero que tenham gostado deste post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment