Saturday, September 21, 2013

EMBROIDED

Pictures by Sofia P. (1100Days)  |  Dress: Mango (long time ago)  |  Shoes: Zara TRF

Still from the outfits shot in Alentejo, here is the second look. I've had this dress for so long you have no idea, but it's still one of my favorites. The embroided details are so cute and make it so different at the same time. I've been "fall shopping" today and, oh my... I wan't everything! From plaid pants, black booties, big fluffy sweaters to huge statement necklaces, just love eveything. I'm actually on the hunt for the perfect pencil skirt, but don't know if I'll wear it that much. What do you think? Should I get one? Let me know in the comments!

Ainda dos conjuntos do Alentejo, aqui está o segundo. Já tenho este vestido há tantos anos, não têm noção, mas ainda é um dos meus favoritos. Os detalhes bordados são adoráveis e tornam-no super diferente ao mesmo tempo. Hoje estive a fazer uns estragos (compras) e, oh meu deus... Gosto de tudo! De calças com padrão de xadrez, botas pretas, camisolonas a colares gigantes, simplesmente adoro tudo. Por acaso ando à procura da conhecida saia "pencil", mas não sei se lhe vou dar grande uso por isso continuo na duvida. O que acham? Devia arranjar uma? Digam-me nos comentários!



No comments:

Post a Comment