Thursday, September 26, 2013

WISHLIST

1. Persunmall  (here) |  2. Topshop  |  3. Persunmall (here)  |  4. Persunmall (here)  |  5.  Topshop  |  6. Pull&Bear  |  7. Pull&Bear

Here are my latest wishes for fall. Mostly black, I know... but black is always in and you just can't have enough black in my opinion. From booties to leather pieces, black will be a must-have in my closet forever. I love these bags from Persunmall, they are so pretty and I wish I could get them all. Click on the links to view each item more detailed and the price. Hope you're having a good week, at least better than mine since I have a test next week, ALREADY! Anyways, hope you liked this post and tell me which were you're favorite items.

Aqui estão os meus mais recentes desejos para a estação que aí vem. Quase tudo preto, eu sei... mas o preto é e será sempre aquela cor que nunca me vou fartar. De botinas a peças de cabedal, o preto vai ser um must no meu armário para sempre. Adoro estas malas da Persunmall, são todas tão giras e queria encomendá-las todas. Cliquem nos links pare verem tudo mais detalhado assim como os preços. Espero que estejam a ter uma boa semana, pelo menos melhor que a minha visto que JÁ vou ter um teste para a semana! Enfim, espero que tenham gostado deste post e digam-me quais foram as vossas peças favoritas.

No comments:

Post a Comment