Tuesday, September 24, 2013

YSL GLOSSY STAIN


It's been a while since I did the whole "lipstick talk" so let's get back on track. As you might have guessed lipsticks are my favorite make-up item, I love trying out all different kinds of colors, textures, brands... And when a favorite brand of mine does things like these Glossy Stains, I just can't refure trying it. One thing led to another so I got myself this goodie. The shade is #31 and it's called "Corail Alla Prima" which is a beautiful coral (no kidding ahah) redish tone. This particular shade was released this year so I decided that this was it. I'm super happy with my purchase, the color payoff is amazing, last forever and it's not sticky at all. A lot better than the L'Oréal one but more expensive. Take a look here at all the color range. Hope you liked this post!

Já há algum tempo que não falo sobre batons por isso vamos voltar ao que interessa. Como já podem ter reparado, os batons são o meu produto de maquilhagem favorito. Adoro experimentar todas as cores, texturas, marcas... e quando uma das minhas marcas favoritas faz coisinhas destas, simplesmente nao consigo recusar dar uma vista de olhos. Como tal, acabei por oferecer a mim mesma esta beleza. O tom é o nº 31 e chama-se "Corail Alla Prima" que é um tom meio coral (boa) mais para o vermelho. Esta cor em particular foi lançada este ano e por isso decidi que esta era a tal. Estou muito feliz com a minha compra, a cor é linda, dura imenso tempo e não é nada peganhento. Muito melhor do que o da LÓréal mas ao mesmo tempo, mais caro. Dêem aqui uma vista de olhos a toda a variedade de cores que existe. Espero que tenham gostado!

No comments:

Post a Comment