Thursday, October 17, 2013

NEW GEMS


On one of my most recent shopping trips to the mall, I got the amazing "gem stone" earrings from Parfois. I thought they are so adorable that I had to bring them home with me. I'm a big fan on earrings, however, I tend to forget to put them on. It just doesn't cross my mind when I'm planning my outfit for that day. I have to start wearing them more often, because these are just too cute not to. I hope you liked them!

Numa das minhas mais recentes visitas a um centro comercial, comprei estes brincos de "pedras" na Parfois. Achei que eram adoráveis e como tal tinha que os trazer comigo para casa. Sou uma grande fã de brincos, no entanto, esqueço-me sempre de os usar. Simplesmente não me passa pela cabeça conjugá-los com o que vou usar nesse dia. Tenho que me começar a lembrar mais deles, porque são demasiado giros para não os usar. Espero que tenham gostado!


No comments:

Post a Comment