Tuesday, November 26, 2013

BLACK BOOTIES III


Every year I allow myself a pair of topshop boots. These were this year's choice. I first saw them on Angelica Blick's blog (my all time favorite blog, on which I might be doing a post on really soon) and I immediately knew I had to have them. They were a big expensive but the quality is really good and I do get a lot of use out of them. I love the gold detailings, makes them somewhat different to all my other black boots. They are also really comfortable, so another plus there. Oh and for those of you who were wondering, I never had any problems ordering things from Topshop. They get here really fast and without an issue. Hope you liked them!

Todos os anos permito-me a mim mesma comprar umas botas na Topshop. Estas foram a escolha deste ano. A primeira vez que as vi foi no blog da Angelica Blick (o meu blog favorito, sobre o qual posso vir a fazer um post muito em breve) e percebi logo que tinha que as ter. Foram um pouco caras mas a qualidade é fantástica e sei que lhes vou dar imenso uso, aliás tenho dado imenso uso. Adoro os detalhes em dourado, tornam-nas um pouco diferentes de todas as minhas outras botas pretas. Também são super confortáveis, por isso mais um ponto positivo. Ah, para aqueles quem quiser saber, nunca tive qualquer problema em encomendar botas da Topshop. Chega sempre tudo rápido e sem qualquer problema. Espero que tenham gostado!


No comments:

Post a Comment