Tuesday, December 17, 2013

WISHLIST

1. Leandra Medine's "Man Repeller" | 2. Essie "Set in Sones" & "Afternoon Boy Blazer" | 3. H&M Faux-fur coat | 4. Chumby boots (here) | 5. iPad mini

Since we are warming up the christmas spirit here on the blog, I decided to do a little whislist, christmas edition. So, if anyone close to me is watching this... Hint hint! Let's talk about each item individually. The book by the famous Man Repeller, Leandra Medine, has been on my mind for a while now. I read her blog regularly and it never disappoints. She's always so hilarious with all her thoughts about everything (which in my opinion are just brilliant) that I can't really imagine her book being any less. The polishes, perfect for the festivities, right? Love the dark blue and it would look perfect with the silver glitter on top. Maybe a good option for NYE. The faux-fur coat I may or may not already have it under my xmas tree. The chunky boots are something I'm looking for and found this perfect and super cheap option so I might be getting those soon. And of course a mini iPad. Doesn't mean I'm getting, but it's a great idea for a gift. So, that's a wrap. Hope you liked my choices!

Como já estamos dentro do espírito natalício aqui no blog, achei por bem criar uma lista de possíveis prendinhas. Por isso, se alguém da minha família (e etc.) estiver a ver isto... Hint hint! Vamos então ao que interessa. O livro é da famosa Leandra Medine do "Man Repeller" e já o tenho em vista de olhos há algum tempo. Ela tem imensa piada, sempre com tudo o que tem a dizer sobre o que seja (e que é brilhante na minha opinião) que nem consigo imaginar o quão fantástica estará toda aquela loucura num livro. Os vernizes são perfeitos para esta época não é verdade? Adoro o azul escuro que ia ficar super bem com os brilhantes prateados por cima. Se calhar até pode ser uma boa opção para a passagem de ano. O casaco de pêlo, pode ou não já estar debaixo da minha árvore. Estas botas são algo que já andava à procura há algum tempo a penso que encontrei as perfeitas porque são super baratas e giras. E como não poderia faltar, um iPad mini. Não quer dizer que o vou ter (atenção), mas acho que é uma boa ideia para uma prenda. E, é isto. Espero que tenham gostado da minha listinha!

No comments:

Post a Comment